Thursday, April 3, 2014

Accepting suggestions?

Today was my first day as a proud JCC member, which also means it was my first time at a real gym in over a year (home workouts not included).  I. am. out. of. shape.

That's to be expected after such a long layoff.  I'm here today soliciting suggestions for a weight lifting regiment.  I should mention that this is the JCC and not a crossfit compound.  There are none of the following:

1)  Kettlebells
2)  Giant tires to throw around.
3)  Tractor trailers to pull with my teeth.

There are a fine variety of free weights and nautilus machines, however.

So how about it?  Any suggestions?  Feel free to post away here on the blog or on my Facebook page.  The goal is to fit into some skinny jeans... not to make the cover of Muscle & Fitness.

1 comment: