Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pittsburgh Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 5k Recap


 Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great holiday. It was an extra special Christmas here at Too Fat headquarters. It was the first Christmas with our baby boy, and we got to spend it with friends and family.  Stay tuned for a Christmas video that I will hopefully have ready for you in the upcoming days.

Sorry this video has taken me so long to finish.  Life gets a little busy and a whole month can pass before you realize it.  Here is a video I made of my first 5k that I ran on Thanksgiving morning.  I was able to complete the whole race without stopping once.  Although, watching the footage back, I noticed that while I run, I tend to breathe like a 400lb nerd trying to walk up the stairs at ComicCon.

Special thanks to my sister, Stephanie Wezowicz, for helping me film it... and for being so gracious to me as she kicked my butt in the race.

I hope you all enjoy it!





Speaking of running... Check out my friend's blog.  If you love running and/or video games, it is a must read blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment